Tue, 07 Feb|
8 Week Career Accelerator Course
Our tried and tested 8 Week Career Accelerator Course is back. With a high progression rate (over 75% of those who complete the whole course)!
Time & Location
07 Feb, 11:00 – 28 Mar, 13:00
Edinburgh, 525 Ferry Rd., Edinburgh EH4 2FF, UK and Glasgow (TBC) and Online
About the Event
The Prespect 8 Week Career Accelerator Course
This is an essential add on to your degree or professional skills.
Whether you are new to the employment market, new to the country, struggling to gain promotion, get a foothold in your chosen career or returning after time out and feeling a lack of confidence, we can help.
The course has online and live group sessions from career advisors in Edinburgh and Glasgow. We also offer as much 1:1 support as we can to help you overcome any barriers to your progression
What you will gain from taking this course
- The course is broken into short modules that will accumulate your knowledge, allowing you to step into the jobs market with renewed purpose and with the knowledge to get a job that isn't taught at university, school or college.
- Tips and techniques to give you the edge
- An understanding of barriers through advisors with lived experience and a range of cultural backgrounds
- Renewed confidence
Thank you to our funders and sponsors
This opportunity is funded by the The Scottish Government and the Hunter Foundation.
For the in-person support part of the project, we are targeting Ethnically diverse community members based in Edinburgh, Glasgow and surrounding areas who:
- Not in paid employment
- Returning mothers and people with carer responsibility who want to switch careers.
- Highly skilled immigrants who have been searching for jobs for the last three months or more
- Individuals from ethnic minority groups, working in low paid jobs that do not match their qualifications
- Recent ethnic minority college or university graduates who are long term residents of Scotland starting work for the first time
- This list is not exclusive or exhaustive.
Tickets are free to eligible individuals, and spaces are limited - so please only apply if you can complete the entire course series and attend the live sessions in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
If you have any questions or need help with this application, please email email@example.com.
Introduction & Goal SettingEdinburgh HUB and Glasgow TBC
CV, Cover Letters, LinkedInEdinburgh HUB and Glasgow TBC